Thursday, August 28, 2003

'holiday mood'

yup i'm in a holiday mood. haha cant wait for my long wkend, though i haf mep prelims on sat to spoil it, i dun tink it can spoil my mood of having an extra mon ALL to myself without having to share the day with anyone. kinda miss the feeling of having one whole day free. blame it on my schedule. i sometimes hate myself for putting so many thgs on it-- yet everythg seems lk an essential part of my life which i cannt run away frm. piano--tuition--mep--hmt lessons. cant wait till i go jc den i'll lk minus all four away. phew.

just finished doing my tchers' day pressies. nt much, but i spent the whole night doing them. its basically those black stones, n i wrote their names, wrote a big 'thank you' and tkgs'03. only did it for four tchers whom i think have touched my life while in tkgs, and can you believe it, three of them only came into my life this yr.

nab was juz commenting on how she'll miss the sch when she goes away. i tink i will too. well. too bad i'm such a geek who spends so much of my four years in that sch slogging my guts out, training my muscles aka free labour, n blasting off my lungs.

i smsed surya (my real old classmate) and asked her bout tmr. haha shes by far the only one whos said anythg about going back to griffiths. the others r lk 'oh i'm nt free' oh well. told her she can call me if she gets lonely there coz sch only ends at 12 for her.

haha.. n to all those who desperately wish to reply to my entries. yes i'm takin my own sweet time to put new backgrnd n tagboard so i can keep my entries. erm. comments-free? nahz. i'll do it as soon as i learn how to decipher com lang.

got my tk doll today! haha its quite cute. the more i look at it the more adorable i tink it is. other schs have lousy bears we have an adorable big DoLL! and trust me, its really big. my sis n mum were gushin over it n rosh was on the phone wif me n she was commenting on how loud they were. haha my mum was lk some small kid laughin at the differnt ways u cld style the hair. hm. i tink i'll go make a nametag 'linzi' n put it on her pinafore :D aniwae... the tk doll is really intricate! it comes with tk badge, socks, white shoes, wears tk shorts underneath! n the best part is u can take it all oFF! ahahahah. jia en took off its pinafore in class n i was urging her to take off everythg hehahaha. oops. hee

t'ang quartet came our sch today. gosh we r really a privileged lot. i mean, how many ppl get to haf them in their schs? n they R really quite gd. okayyy. they R gd. v neat, n ha quite cute. surprised to hear tt ppl in our sch actually haf tuition frm some of them. hm. aniwae. i tink only me n shiqing thot the cellist was adorable.. he had lotsa expression n he looked so happy he was adorable. ha. the rest thot the one in red was? i walked into the den after assembly n was overwhelmed by two hu were gushin over him. yeshh.. sheesh. but they r gd. yo gurls, after o's, yah? date? ;D

my mum scolded me for writing stories during physics n eatin fries durin tuition. hmmm time i changed my blog add huh. ;D den i wont get scolded for thgs i dun tell yeAh?

'prelims r in, oh, one wk?'

No comments: