Tuesday, August 26, 2003

last prac.

yup. today was the last time i'm ever going to do prac as a practice.. the next time i'm stepping into the lab means only one thing-- practical exams. *teeth chatters

today's practical was good. i could test for everything (mostly only carbon dioxide, but the hydrogen was a bonus) and i got most of the observations. but i really have to buck up for my chem. its erm. horrible. its one sub i tink i've been actually avoiding hhahaha. the only science sub i'm actually studyin on my own (physics dun count, i have tuition ;D) is bio. yarh duH. no chem no physics so bio. but its really a very interesting topic. just like what mrs ngin said, your body is SO intricate! i used to wonder how in the world did our body knew what to do with all the stuff in it. i mean. the alimentary canal is enough to set me wondering

shucks. i cant find my logbk. :X *oh no. whines* i hate it when i cant find smthg. doesnt help that i haf a super short memory. ;x

kk. better finish my mep essay n go find it. wish me luck~

No comments: