Sunday, August 24, 2003

Morning!

ha. my family went off for breakfast WITHOUT me. sigh.. all i did was wake up a little teeny weeeny late after my sister brushed her teeth and changed her clothes. But nvm, am nt going to call them, just going to enjoy my little private moment on this chilly sunday morning. The weather's really beautiful, and my neighbourhood's so quiet. Not that i love quiet places, but i think once in a while, people need to quieten down and .. you know, just enjoy the serenity arnd them. i mean, even noisy people need to shut up once in a while ;D

i just saw a videoclip my fren sent me. It has the song 'dun worry be happy', I bet most haf no idea there's such a song, but there is, coz my sis dl it before *shhhh* ahahaha. well. tt song's gnna be stuck in my head!

i hope they come back soon. my stomach is growling. and i just ate a small packet of twisties. *grrrr*

mauahah and i met rachel online. i mean. am toking to her now. she had this pic, which the background, i thot, was a sideview of a guy. well.. it turned out that its just a whole lotta weavy lines. muaha. i told her i'm deprived :X and she called me roshni no. 2. Sheesh! i'm nt tt bad i guess ahahahah.

its nt great, but somehow, it made my sunday better. hope it will do the same to yours. http://www.town-mall.net/greetings/behappy.html

No comments: