Sunday, August 24, 2003

*what women want*

had a great day today. after tuition, went cycling at East Coast. the only bad part was i had to keep stopping to wait for my mum n dad. hahaha but well.. i had my share of topless guys mAuuahaha. i was complainin to my mum about all those who had no figure but wan to take off their clothes, and she replied that at least their figure is better than mine. talk about encouragement. bleah.

then i had slurpy and malt candy. and no i'm nt guilty after eating all those sugars, i felt great~ then i went siglap lookin for food.. had vietnamese cuisine. i muddle-headedly order some veggie stuff when i thought it was vermicillin. well. klutz-- but it wasnt all that bad. The funny part was when i went in the restaurant, there was this family with three kids. but during my whole dinner i only saw two.. and i was wondering where the other went. well.. yes. i thought i was *ahem* then my sis commented that there were three when we came in and i kinda exclaimed and dropped my chopsticks. yes. end of my episode in the restaurant. ;x

well. my sis desperately wanted to watch 'what women want'. It really was a nice show, except for the ending (yes i know some of u are noddin your heads out there). i think i like old movies.. well. surprise-- i'm quite a hopeless romantic. yup. and i used to think george clooney is one of the most charismatic guy on screen. well. i still do, only not that much.

aniwae. my sis was betting that 8585 would come out for toto. no it didnt but 8855 did come out for malaysia's toto. and it was first prize. yes my sis is very happy about it. oh well. trust my father to go check out malaysia's toto results.

feel very happy, yet a tinge of guilt for enjoying myself so much when my fellow comrades are trying so hard at home (or at macdonald's ;D).

whatever it is, i'll try my best.

(my mum wants to read my blog, so i better write something. erm.. positively studious. ;D)

No comments: