Sunday, August 31, 2003

>> dear sis ;D

yup the power of influence>> ME! haha.

my relatives cumin over in bout few hrs time, so i figured i better write smthg now or regret later. cant use com coz the com is in the guest rm, n i'm nt tt desperate to use the com in my parents' room.

my mum complains tt i dun use too much vocab in my blog, and i shd start typing n proper eng. Sighh. my mum-- the epitome for perfection. ;D

my sis juz gt her blog n she knows how to change colour liao. ;X cant help tt i'm nt particularly interested in thgs tt makes absolutely no sense to me. n they shd make com idiot-proof or lk come with 'easy-to-follow instructions'. the way they explain at the blogspot is enuf to make my head spin. aniwae haha i tink blogspot is down so its nt mE who dunno how to use. :D yeahh.

listened to bsb the whole morn. yesh i live in the olden days where the only boyband arnd is bsb. but get this>> i still tink they're gd! much better den westlife. haha still rem the time when i'm anti-westlife n linzi is lk Soo pro westlife. but doesnt matter liao, tt two yrs ago. well i only gt as far as 10 qns for relative velocity. i thot i grasped it (i did all those air qns in tys n found it a breeze) but nooo.. there's still thgs which can really make me wonder how can anyone comprehend their qns. esp the part bout apparent path. sheesh. ahz nvm.. i'll figure it out. *determined look*

yesterday ching huey asked me how i found this guy at my tuition. yarhh he's certain ppl's fren *yux* den i said i dun tink much of him n my fren said he thot i was weird. WEIRD. wad a word to describe me when there's other words lk 'beautiful' 'lovely' 'intelligent' or even 'talkative' would be a better word than 'Weird'. Sheesh!

i didnt get to go east coast today. actually i didnt protest when my dad came to fetch me home. fetched gracia to expo.

While on the car we were discussing about which JC she would/should/could go. Actually she don't really want to think much about it, but by the end of the car trip she somewhat decided that her final decision should be VJC. I'm glad she finally decided. ;D And I'm still sticking to my decision. Don't think I'll ever change my decision unless something really major happens and change my whole life.

My mum is playing with the idea of sending me off with sis when she goes off. That's when I will be in Year Two. ;D Maybe that might happen? I mean, I would love to go. I'm still thinking of my double honours, though I know it very tedious thing to do. But if the circumstances really permits me to do so, I wilL! And I'll come back Singapore and join forces with Rachel. Or join some big company and be a law consultant muahaha. *daydreams*

k I'm going to try change my colours. pfft.

No comments: