Saturday, March 04, 2006

saturday= tummy-upset day

yup today i woke up to an upset tummy. again. it has to happen every sat. bah.

anw im glad that results are finally out(im still living as if it was wed, yes) cos its a load off everybody's mind. we were having lunch at jack's plc and i met an old teacher of mine so i went off to say hi, and when i came back to the table rai went 'yunie ur name's on the board. sorry i read ur msg, but yeah. its on the board' i couldnt believe it. well i still cant believe i got an A for econs but i did. hail jack. and im pretty proud of my maths;) i have john nash in me.

and let me congratulate my best friend the top scorer of singapore here;) am so happy for her;) MUACKS

but i start work nxt monday. boo.

and shame on shawn and lucas. booooo.

btw i lost all my photos AND songs cos my com crashed. im very sad. so friends, if you have time or smthg (pls do find time) try to burn a cd of all the pics we took togther? thanksss. or u can try to send to me to my gmail account. greatly appreciated alright? or ill have to crash ur hse one day and make myself comfortable.;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha seems like someone should learn a lesson on how to back up her data huhs... =P anw loads of photos on my blog links there (unless u want the better resolution ones then gotta burn liao lor). so ya...

btw, go get another hard disk. it realli helps a lot =)

Kumrad said...

WAHAHAHA you TOTALLY fell for our trick ok :P

jiayun said...

ur just so lucky u escaped from my evil clutches on wed man. ;) PINCH

oinkypig said...

HAHA! we rule yunie. we rule.:D