Monday, February 27, 2006

party away!

went to highpoint halfway house today with mr ng and minxuan. i felt the old sv feeling creepin back. its really weird. now my mind's swimming with ideas. i shall make one of them come true one day. ;) oh but im pretty proud of myself cos my brain is still working. i can still make astute observations (ta-daaa!)

anw smthg really quite remarkable happened today. this uncle called me up and asked if i knew a young girl by the name of *****. i didnt recognise the name but the uncle continued to say that he picked up a wallet and it had my name and number and email add on it. so i thot for a while and i realised it shd be one of the east spring girls' wallet! anw i met up with this uncle who was really nice and kind to return the wallet. when i saw the photo on the ez-link card i immediately recognised the girl. ;) anw tmr im going down to the sch to return the wallet. since im so free.

;) two more dayssss. so lets partyy awaaayyyyyy.

No comments: