Monday, March 06, 2006

another first day

but the people are definitely friendlier and easier;) all thanks to dawn's nice friend. the work's better too cos i get to do my own stuff and she does check on them but tts only for the first few days cos after tt im kinda on my own.

to give a run-down, i get less material benefits(eg. nice pantry, free coke, nice neat and clean working environment, lotsa paper clips and files and what-nots) but i get more satisfaction on the job(nicer ppl and more interesting job). so yay.

i can even go msn:D

also, danny frm butak pantai works here too. he's really tall in real life. and he looks less shy. complete with the messy hairdo;)

during lunch my "boss" was tryin to get her colleagues to guess my age. after which one grilled me on why i want to study law. edrea said its an occupational hazard cos he does all the in depth stuff. but anw it was nice to have lunch with ppl who are alive and kicking and talking.

the nxt job im gettin, im gonna get one that allows me to wear jeans to work.

ps. im gettin cpf too. arghhhh.

No comments: