Saturday, March 11, 2006

you're on the other side of the world to me

had a happy day today. although i skipped chorale. and horny night. went for uni open houses with my class ppl. although we had one little boy whom we had to keep an eye on cos he kept walking off by himself, and a honourary member of our class who kept making weird comments(haha) it was really enjoyable. and of cos, although the fact that we ended up (as usual) with the guys dotaing. but hm okay. they're pardoned. cos army boys will still be boys. since i got my balloons ;)

anw met an old fren of mine today. and i felt quite happy about it. its great to see ppl whom you have not seen for a longgg time. ;)

2 comments:

santa monica said...

wat horny night sia?
hahahaha...
"one little boy whom we had to keep an eye on cos he kept walkin off by himself"
i cherish my youth. =)))

Jia Hui said...

hoy! i want the song that's ur blog title!!! :) as in.. this blog entry... send to my gmail! :)