Sunday, March 12, 2006

home makeover!

went ikea today. apparently there was a sale;) it was really crowded. i saw alot of things that i wanted to buy and put in my hse, but when i came back home i realised that by doing that i wld have to throw away alot of thgs that are still usable. So. until i get my own hse, i shall try to refrain from destroying home property;)

bought an orange lampshade tho! ahha. cldnt resist it, it was only six bucks. realllyyy pretttyy. and im planning to put photo frames all arnd my room. and i saw a yellow com desk! just a very simple one, and it was quite affordable. ;) i still wan a rocking chair but my room is reallyy too small. if i DO stay in sg to study, i mum suggested that i move into my sis's room which is obviously much bigger. then i can get my rocking chair. but then that wld mean that there will be two yellow rooms in my hse then;) ,muahah.

IF i do stay in sg. and i dunno if thats a gd thg or bad thg to me. i still cant decide. shall take my time to.

psst. ps. ive been writing the past two entries on my new laptop;)

meantime. its back to work tmr;(

No comments: