Monday, March 27, 2006

its raining men!

i always seem to miss my bus on rainy days. i missed my shuttle bus again today. but nevertheless i love it when it rains.
(and i also forgot to bring my hp out)

went cycling with my darling yesterday morn and it was drizzling so it felt quite nice. except that i am totally out of shape cos now my butt hurts. and i felt so lazy tt we didnt cycle at east coast, we only cycled TO east coast. so lousy ahha. but it was fun;D

went tk on sat morn and managed to talk to a few teachers. feels quite gd to see them again, although i felt ancient even among the prefects bcos there was nobody i actually really knew. wells.

i was really late for my meeting with my class girls after tt but hahah i lk the shirt they gave me. i lk wad it says, it almost seems lk those words came out frm my mouth and got printed there on the tshirt. anw I MISS HAVING FRENS arnd me all the time. so wad are army guys complaining about??

i cant wait for chorale to perform nxt week. we are so (not) prepared. ;D

No comments: