Saturday, February 12, 2005

xin nian kuai le!

i haf choir prac on fourth day of lunar new year. hooray.

had xcountry yest. i was official. eug won a badminton racket. we were all screaming. ;) then we went out shoppin. oh man there were sales everywhere! and we were supposed to meet rai at pp but we were late, but while walkin to busstop we saw the big orchard esprit with the magic words 'up to 70% sale' and ahhaha we detoured and went shoppin and told rai we wld be late. then we told the boys we were makin ezlink card(just lk wad nic did durin class chalet bleahh) heh so we didnt haf to pick the yr ones up. which we did in the end(bloody scums) and went for bbq. ahha we didnt buy enough sausages i guess. played mahjong, i tink ppl help me play more than i play myself. had gd tiles in the beginning, but didnt win anymore after tt. junior class was fun.. ;) no wait correction. it was more fun bluffin them about who their angels are ahha. now they're all confused. hopefully.

the girls n three guys came my hse today to bai nian. heh it was hot and my hse didnt haf much to eat. and me n eug were nearly late for choir prac. i ran into the hall n looked arnd but i didtn see anyone i knew. haha i tink i looked lk a fool starin so hard at them(i THINK its ajchoir pfft) until eug told me its nt our choir. ahha. hey i wasnt late, but i tink tt got me quite high. i told nelson 'xin nian kuai le' and he told me to 'zao1 shen1 gui4 zi3'. nuts.
and mayling is happy. ;) long story.
went tampines after tt. stil cant find my cheena bag, but we bought nice earrings! n spotlight had alot of postxmas stuff.

and heres my wish-shoppin list.
1.CHEENABAG. if i still can find it. stupid giant.
2.sneaker-maryjanes frm bata. 19.90
3.yellow slippers frm novo. 16.50
4.dawson creek cd. i dont wanna wait.. for our lives to be over ;) 6.50 (!!)
5.coyote ugly cd. 12.50 i tink. ive always wanted teh soundtrack.
6.white pointy shoe frm pretty fit. 9.90 (oh man this is the most pek cek one. it was such a steal but they couldnt find the other side. it was nice lah!Grrr)

yup ok i tink tts quite alot alr.
anw my sis is goin off on mon. quite fast huh. it'll just be me n my dad for three wks. dont worry, we'll survive on takeaways.

No comments: