Wednesday, February 02, 2005

im brave but im chicken shit

i can walk! muaha. went to the doc's today, waited for two hrs, crutched into the doc's room but walked out holdin them. ;) ppl in the clinic were laughin at me heh. but hey it feels great to be walking again, although im gonna be excused from pe for two months, which to me is really horrible coz i cant stand sittin around doin nthg, but hey im not gonna complain. oh n the bump on my leg is probably not gonna go away, ever. its lk when bone grows again they tend to grow bigger (at least tts wad the doc said).
oh n i went shoppin for my new years' clothes right after that. muaha. my mum was quite impulsive, she was lk 'buy lah buy lah!' so in the end i bought a LONG skirt (rai was bettin that i wld wear some short skirt for new year now tt my leg is fine bleah) n some top. from the same shop. spent quite a bit of money jsut for one set but hey i hope i look fine. i hate wearin long skirts coz i feel so short in them. as if im not short enough.

then i went sch n everyone who saw me asked me to jump.

reyner (i hope i got his name correct, he's my junior in choir n class) said it was the first time he saw me walk. wonderful way of puttin thgs huh.

what it all comes down to, is that everything is gonna be fine fine fine. ive got one hand in my pocket, the other is giving a high five. ;)

No comments: