Friday, February 25, 2005

i did it. ;)

haha yup. i got thru my solo. okay yes so i mumbled through my introduction and the whole pt went 'wad??' until janice had to say 'autumn leaves lah damnit' so loudly. ok so the mic was slippin lower and lower as i sang. ok so my leg was trembling (ha i cant control that.. ;D ) and yeah i cracked at a note but nt at my high notes ;) see im in choir for a reason.. ;) and im a sop sl for a reason too! anw i was scared silly before i went in the pt, which was after bio spa. im glad i had ppl there to encourage me, really. i wld have just died if no one cared about me..
So. im more happy that i had frens there for me when i performed, i really love u all! even my scumy class guys came.. i was so shocked to see them seated in the first row (of all places).
so yup. thankful for all my frens ;)

No comments: