Tuesday, February 01, 2005

im sane but im overwhelmed

im feelin really lazy right now. which explains why i havent been online for soo long.
anw theres this mad mosquito on the loose right now. it's bitten my sis bout 12 times or smthg, me too but nt this bad. darn n i thot i was hot enough. haha.

not going sch tmr, goin to the doc's, although i dont tink he'll give me immunity frm crutches simply bcoz the bump is startin to hurt again.

im so lazy im not even writing to my angels or mortals. okayy i just wrote lk two letters today but hey, it was pretty much overdue.

oh yes n playin bridge with lucas adrian n sue was damn fun. i cant believe i was such a klutz, but i kept puttin down wrong cards, lk wrong trumps or not trumpin the card when im supposed to.
n today's bridge with my class was horrible. i kept havin to wash my cards twice in a row. wad lousy luck. but hey gd brains, i won the games ;) or at least i remmeber winnin.

i think the halter top i wore in bintan is so stretched now i can just give it to my sis lah. haha ;)

No comments: