Monday, February 28, 2005

COUNTONME

for the first time in two wks, im havin homecooked food. three cheers for me n my dad pls! ;) haha okay hm. maybe tts a sign for me to go learn cookin or smthg..

heh i still tell gracia i tink i kinda screwed up our duet by goin too fast. BUT otherwise it was quite okay lah. at least ppl still tell me they tink i sounded quite nice muaha.

finally, i can go back to being serious about work. yeah. woo.
now i gotta go memorise scores maybe. stupid victorian day.

oh n scholarship talk today was really wow, inspiring. note the sarcasm. i tink wad may says is true, goin for all these talks just makes me more confused than ever. wad do i really wan as my career? and everytime i think my promos arent too bad, i look at the overall results again and my ego gets quite deflated. i really shd start workin harder man.
first up we shd all get two econs teachers. one for backup when ueng goes away(forever n ever.)
or i shd just stop complainin bout the teachers. afterall my parents paid them to teach me. econs: inefficient usage of resources.
which then implies that theres this total waste of time called tutorials, during which i could be doin smthg more productive.

u see, i do learn smthg durin econs after all. hallelujah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi yunie*. I'm just starting to play badminton and would like some advice on buying a badminton racquet. I've joined this site (badminton racquet) to get some advice but I wondered what badminton racquet you would recommend. Many thanks