Thursday, October 07, 2004

dancing queen!

whee! did u miss me did u miss me did u miss me?? ;) ok quick, say yes! haha.

shoppin was gd. i must admit, my legs are aching now ;) haha thats why we need to go play tennis*Ahem* haha :D

ok back to today. i saw nice earrings! but then again, i have too many earrings. and it wasnt very cheap but its something i've always wanted! the ring with the stud kind. and it was really quite unique.
oh ahha we walked around all the high-class places. taka having sale of $100 items. how cool is that.

mamma mia was damn enjoyable. they had lots of humour injected in it. and ahah they were quite r-rated sometimes but it was fun! the cast was energetic, they had great dance moves, and the singers rock. the mother sang very well.. and my mum wants me to write that she sings even better. HA. it was really funny how they fitted ABBA songs into the whole story line. i liked it alot! it made me laugh. oh and the last part they did ABBA numbers and you get quite high. and everyone stood up to clap along! i wanted to use the word 'dance' but realised it was quite inappropriate since i was the only one who looked like i was shifting my feet until my sis(that un-sporting girl who sat beside me) leaned over and said 'eh u macham singapore workout ah'. wah lau. its ok, i was quite positive even tho i was high, i kept my image. ;)

haha yeah adibah said sylvester did well. woohoo. ;)

plans:
sentosa.
baking :) i WILL let everyone taste. ha.
tennis.
squash.
i wanna rollerblade.. but nt with my sis coz she doesnt noe how to too!

No comments: