Thursday, October 28, 2004

BOO.

at liren's hse doing pw now. heh it just keeps raining nowadays. ;)

hey its scientifically proven, i'm hot. hey mosquitoes only bite those with high body temperature, information courtesy of gracia :) i haf 9 very itchy mosquito bites grrr. so yeah . i'm hot. woohoo.

haha yeah! im first on the rach's list on 'who to email back' beams ahaha.

my sis baked choc cake yesterday. it smells really good! but doesnt taste that good yet.. ahha. i told her it tastes lk dough :X
oh and i must try to bake something again! i'm so going to poison all the choir ppl.. who ask u guys to see me so many times during the hols. hahaha.

i spent the whole of last night printing my sources. just printin it out. bahh. oh and trying to find pics from clip art and autoshapes to add in my slides. i've decided to use those small polka dots pattern as my background! and the colour's gonna be turqoise muaha. ;)

was talkin to yaf in sch just now ;) seet was carrying a purple umbrella, how cool. oh, do u know, yafen really loves me alot haha. :)
janice borrowed a book on manners from our school library haha. well wad do i say she needs it :)
rai wrote a 'card' for her fren on plasticine. DOTS. yes shes my fren, sigh.
hahaha.
and for a moment today she actually forgot my name! its ok, i understand how tt brain of hers work sometimes.. evil grin.

haha ok i shall get off liren's com now. :)
my mum's bringin me to metro later! haha.

No comments: