Sunday, October 24, 2004

i dont want alot for christmas

why cant christmas come faster.
pw go away faster too.
haix. oh wait. chinese too.
im like some grumbling old maid. boo.

had pw today. heh ok lah pw is pw. how fun can it get. i offered to cook them lunch if they insist ;) liren was trying to disguise as me talkin to nic on msn, afterwhich he got a bit sad bcoz he insisted tt nic was nt talkin to him bcoz it was him, bah. i just proved myself to be liren's greatest fan by erm, suanin him quite a bit bout plastic surgery ahha. alvin was quite comfortable at my hse, perfume n facial wash eh. n the boys were damn vain! we were walkin back frm eastpoint when it started drizzling, then the two vainpots were like 'eh walk faster! later my hair messy again! eh jy ur hse got wax not? gell??' i let them listen to speed, n hey, they are really quite famous ;) i realised qimin likes to wear black. n i showed eug my baby pics! ;) n quite alot of photos of me in my younger days. she insists that i dont look the same when i was young. no doubt, i've grown prettier yes.

i just want you for my own.. more than you would ever knowww. make my wish come truee. all i want for christmassssss. is yoouuuu. YEAH
it is so stuck in my head. hee :)

No comments: