Sunday, October 10, 2004

jyuniek.

im back. had gd food back in malaysia, brought quite a few thgs back. we really looked lk we were moving hse when we came bck with all the boxes n all. ;) i bought shoes! my first pair of white shoes. even my choir shoes arent white.. oh n i tink it looks quite adorable. my dad didnt even want to look at the white pointy shoes i was tryin on. i wldnt mind having one! reminds me of the one mayling n mary has.. the evil witchy ones. nicee. haha.

oh n im so bored nowadays i use paint. alot. i draw my name n try to put in colours n all. but i cant find any nice colurs to match yellow tho.
oh n i realised. turqoise is not such a bad colour after all. warehouse has this whole range of clothes in turqoise. too bad their clothes dont cover much.

n ive been sleeping alot these day.

oink.

oh n my plans for sentosa seems to be falling apart. ;) we're not going on mon (haha) n tues n wed are now out. soo. lets just go bck sch on thurs n play netball. wowhee. n my baking plans!! arghh.

and i dont wanna tink bout sch. haha oh no m i sounding like one big old granny? grumblegrumble. ;D

No comments: