Wednesday, May 27, 2009

summer loving had me a blast

summer is here:) glorious, hot, sweaty sunshine. it was raining so much before this that ive forgotten how summer was supposed to be. the new london sun makes it quite difficult for me to focus on my last paper (which is anything but what ive been doing, really) but meeting my tutor today has put things into perspective again. plus ive finished watching all my shows and have to find new shows to watch. i highly recommend 30 rock, they deserve more viewership ratings than they have!

ive also been doing alot of shameless online shopping. so out of guilt two days ago i cleared out some stuff and put them into a duffel bag and started taking pictures so i can sell them on ebay. andddd- ive already sold two items! (cant believe you people are willing to buy my stuff..) but then again those stuff are really rather new and mostly are unused, so i guess i should have done this long ago huh!

i cant wait to enjoy my summer :)

No comments: