Friday, June 12, 2009

quickie

before i head out again for more errands/hanging out/the dreadful s word (the latter which got me into trouble with my mummy) but oh wells im happy and erm, she will be.

so its been coming to two weeks since ive finished my exams, and ive done absolutely nothing really productive, except cleared up my room a bit and packed stuff a bit and threw away stuff a bit. ive been thinking about which clothes to keep and i havent decided yet. watched some movies and absolutely loved star trek (which i watched twice, once in imax, booyeah!) and yes, kim possible (evidently, if any of you still watch disney).

im really excited bout my backpacking trip, even though i think we're still rather princessy by true backpackers' standards. i have no idea how grimey id be but i really hope i wont be too smelly by the time i get to oslo. and i really cant wait. packing the bag is giving me a headache, every item i pack i think twice and hard before putting it back in. and i seem to be spending alot even before ive gone on the trip. but all's good;)

andd it seems so exciting now that everyone's got their life laid out for the next few years. with every step i take im reevaluating myself and my life choices; with every choice i see my friends make im re-evaluating my choices and myself.
;)

2 comments:

Nab said...

kudos to backpacking! I think it makes people grow up :)) Do take care and I hope you'll have a safe journey :) When are u leaving anyway?

and yes I love Kim POssible but haven't seen the movie though. and star trek was a BLAST! It was super funny yet totally classic :DDD

jiayun said...

thanks dear! im leaving early tmr morning, so effetively tonight really. quite excited ;) hopefully the weather is good!