Friday, May 15, 2009

now or never

once you get past my obsession with greys im not really that weird a person. but the ending was the ultimate cliffhanger- what will greys do without both izzie and george!

in other news, my smalley (aka eeepc) dropped and i just realised the back lid came open. i cant seem to close it and something jingles inside. best thing is i cant seem to find my tool box and im willing myself not to run downstairs to the mama shop and buy a mini screwdriver. shall exercise willpower to stay in my room.

ah my last weekend as a lse student.

4 comments:

A said...

ahh i havent watched it yet!!!!!!!!!

:(((((((((((

jiayun said...

haha oops;)

Nab said...

ehhh London also got mama shop? very impressive ;)))

jiayun said...

hey nab:) i miss you so much after reading your blog;) and yes, how i wish ecp can happen sooner!

ahha taufik was at singapore day, but i think rui en had more fans.. sadly. the dimsum dollies were really entertaining, lets go watch them when i get back!
and yes london has lots of convenience stores manned by indians:) hence=mama shop.