Sunday, May 03, 2009

no good at saying sorry (one more chance)

when i die my orbituary shall list 'Grey's Anatomy' as one of the many great things that happened to me. (others, im thinking, are 'Ingrid Michaelson, Caramel Corn snack, sv trip and the ECP)

the latest episode of greys is absolutely beautiful. short of me ranting on and on- i think greys has saved themselves with the recent scripts. although i will still love to see george have a little bit more screentime. i especially love what chief said to meredith about not standing up for her; and then hunt and 'the three words' that he cannot say.
and the song 'turn and turn again' by bailey tzuke/all thieves/rollo. i cant seem to find it anywhere except on their myspace.

someone told me recently that the saddest people watch the most tv. but id rather say im the saddest when i watch tv. ian once commented that its so lame that i quote greys as my emotional upbringing; but to me its the same as reading poetry or hearing a really good piece of music. it makes me think, a lot, about my own life, the choices that i made, and the choices im going to make.

plus they have great music :)

No comments: