Friday, August 03, 2007

updates

okay this is super old news, but i think its worthy of a mention on my big blog.

(convo i had with gabriel chow last week)
me: hey gab you slimmed down!
gab: hey yeah, i know. thanks. too bad i cant say the same for you.

yup. apparently theres a limit to how effective amore can be;)

ive been watchign quite a bit of movies lately, although i havent caught potter or transformers, the big blockbusters. dont really intend to. well have been busy going out and spending money. and national day is coming! preview was really gorgeous im glad i got to go. i love the funky bagg. shall bring it to london where no one will know its a ndp bag;)

sometimes i think that 24 hours a day is really not enough to do everything you want in a day. i mean if you start working you'll only be free for lunch or at night. thats really alot of time gone! and seriously man who works hard for all 8hours at work(jiaxun you're not included in this discussion) so why dont companies just require people to come in for say, 5hours a day, make them work really hard, and then let them off for the rest of the day? seriously people. (i shall not delete my computer history so that maybe my colleagues will get to read this. :D)

and ive rediscovered this song that i used to like alot. stars by alison krauss;) thanks genia for breaking the law for me haha.
its truly amazing how i still remember the lyrics after all these years. i remember writing the lyrics and putting it in my file and looking at it everyday. i think i did that with 'fly me to the moon' too.
so i spent sometime reading up on her cds and i wanna get all of them. one day;)

ive also been surfing ebay( i mean, on top of blogging during working hours) and i keep coming across nice dresses and tops but im too chicken to buy any of them. besides they're not dirtcheap considering they're from ebay. so. nah. this fashion still rocks my world.

singing tmr! i like singing.
(sometimes i sing out loud when im working then i stop myself.)
its not on purpose i swear!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHA!! issit really worthy of a mention?? and btw, u've got my surname wrong it's CHEOW. haha. and how timely hor, mention abt me on my birthday hor. hahahaa. oops hint hint. =P

join the army. u'll slim down faster than u think. =P hehs.