Thursday, August 23, 2007

3moredaystoINSONG

feeling rather old fashioned today ;) am wearing my new purchase frm ebay, this skirt which im not really sure if its supposed to be that high waisted but hey im wearing it that way(1. cos its small 2. cos it looks gd that way okay) and yay i feel so proud of all my cheap purchases.

had jap food again for lunch and am having it for dinner later on with my parents. my dad was going on about how soon ill be going back and how little time we have together and i just nodded my head in silence. its very true. my mum complains that the only words i say to her are 'good morning' and 'good night'. that is a little sad. but hey whatever it is i still love them.

its funny but i really want chorale concert to be here sooner than it already is. it felt nice just singing through the difficult scores yesterday; i felt like we were some cult gathering together for i dont know some common purpose or smthg. well at least its a cult that leaves you with a gd feeling, although i still feel silly with my hair.
oh then cheryl got me into a panic attack during lunch when she asked if i can fit into my chorale gown. OMG i havent tried it on yet!!

but nevermind. going threading at little india with eug on sat;) yeah before prac abit crazy and rushed but hey beautiful eyebrows winkwink

No comments: