Wednesday, August 22, 2007

blow my midweek blues away

this morning as i stepped out of the mrt station i heard this guy singing mandopop in the oh-so-cool way complete with the angmohfied chinese and sleepysmoky eyes and bobbing head. my god i wanted to laugh my head off. he was in earphones, of course.
then celine dion came on my ipod and i couldnt resist humming along.

therefore, deep down inside, we're all the same people. :)

cold cold morning, and im craving for iced milo! too bad the pantry doesnt have milo.

work task for today: memorise songs!

ive also been thinking about what i want to do next year. or okay, next academic year (its really kinda weird how i think september is a new year now) and im thinking either singing or join some club advocating women rights. maybe both. we go girls! i think singing i definitely will do maybe even carolling ;D will be fun to do it in covent garden or brunswick. honestly ill see how it goes.(i think thats becoming my favourite phrase nowadays, which isnt anything to be proud of cos it sounds lk lazyman's talk) if i end up getting a job then i prob wont have time for anything. and cash is king. so it overrules everything. (the irony considering the convo i had with a fren last night, but thats another story STOP STEREOTYPING LAW STUDENTS)

i actually cant wait for chorale prac tonight, then sat, then (WOOHOO) sunday night. :)

which reminds me of smthg funny. my flatmate lulu didnt understand me when i said 'vavavoom'. haha;) that suak.

okay enough wasting the government's money already

No comments: