Wednesday, July 25, 2007

cos time, catches everyone

the other day i was imagining myself to be in a temple, and i could almost smell the thick smoky incense. i remember praying for peace of mind, and well, strength and wisdom. then i asked the boss up there to give me a sign. i believe in fate, i remember telling shawn, and his exasperation in telling me that fate doesnt exist and that we control our destiny ;)
but i believe in fate so i did it my way.
and i saw the sign i was waiting for. ;)
i saw him walking towards the escalator. and my heart skipped a beat.

but somehow i cant find the courage or sense to fight for it anymore. because even as friends, my parents still cant accept him. so maybe a break is good. breathing space for all of us.

we'll see what happens. ;)

cos time, catches everyone
and the world goes round the sun
but the memory lives on in my heart
going back to the start
forever,
forever,
forever.
(sandi thom)

-edited;)got the lyrics wrong!

No comments: