Thursday, December 02, 2004

its my LIFE!!!

haha call me silly but i got all excited when i saw sly real life again. he looked so good! haha. okay yes there were taufik's eyelashes as well but hey, sly looks good k! anw my toes r aching, my back is achin, my hair is wet (i had to wash them twice to get all the spray off) n i haf 12 hair clips from jeanyip which they had used to pin my hair. HOWCOOLISTHAT.

i haf sly's autograph oh my mediacorp pass. i haf his badge which they gave out durin the concert. i haf his poster frm lime. im mad.

haha. i didnt even give a shit bout the other idols. nt even when chrissypoo came over n all the girls were lk ' AHH can i get ur autograph?' i was rollin my eyes. heh. hey he's a big flirt! i dont lk big flirts. he'll just come up to u n talk to u. he thinks his charm can rub off me but NOO i wont let that happen.
although my boyfriend shd be able to serenade me with that kind of voice wahaha.

the choir ppl were mobbin the idols n askin them for autographs n pictures since we share the same makeup room n we meet them backstage n all.

am really happy. although they pulled my hair back n give me orange lipstick, its okay. was as good as being in the concert ;)

No comments: