Wednesday, December 29, 2004

five wks.

thats how long my leg is gonna be in cast for. bahh i hate crutches. its nt fun at all! u get really tired after a while.. n this funny feeling below ur armpits even when ur nt usin it.. im so gonna get dents in my body below my armpits. argh. my sis tinks its fun.. well. kids will be kids.

im glad my mum is around for me. if i had to do everythg myself today i tink i wld haf just did it really badly or smthg.. yeah i am dependent on others but hey its nt that i refuse to walk around n wait to be served, so it isnt that bad. im just grateful to my mum. n yeah i did tell her that ;)

i just spent three hours doing 16 cards for my choir seniors. im giving up.. no more cards! to tink i wanted to do for almost all the seniors.. maybe tmr morn. my hands are achin. or ill just get chocs heh.

i had macs at east coast after my hopspital trip this morn n i could taste the new rubber when i ate fries. now i'll haf to wash my hands before i eat. darn those rubber handles. rubber tastes awful.

anw my mum reminded me im goin on hols nxt sat. some beach resort at bintan. i'll haf to stay indoors or stay by the pool. aww no bikinis for me, darn. *pouts. haha.

No comments: