Tuesday, December 28, 2004

cranberries, baby.

i really like that cd ;D

just had whispers of the earth concert. hahah really didnt noe it really was THAT short, im sorry! haha. but hey the little kids were cute rite? hee. really miss my class ppl, but glad to see them today. ;)

my feet isnt gettin any better, in fact i tink its more purple now. n it actually hurts more, though i can walk better. am i contradictin myself? HM.

its such a blessin to live in singapore, to be far away frm all the disasters. n still be able to go for ice cream buffets n listen to my fav songs, see my fav ppl, sing, live in comfort, wear nice clothes. im blessed.
and i firmly believe that many things that happened durin my lifetime has pointed out my life's directions for me. i really tink i shd be doin smthg for the ppl(eg. be a doc), nt for myself(eg. be a businesswoman). but then again, all young ppl have idealistic dreams, n as much as i like being practical, i am ambitious and wan to be the best i can be. i wan to work in a hospital, then go off to some underdeveloped country and work for a few yrs before comin back.

there. my dreams. ;)
which doesnt (at present) include marriage/love/romance bcoz i have nt figured out how it will all fit in. when i do i'll update u guys.

No comments: