Friday, December 31, 2004

gdbye 2004, helloo 2005

sat in front of the tv for most of the day, there were really quite a few gd shows on today. but most imptly i watched quite a bit of news, mostly on the tsunami. its really heartwrenchin to watch the victims talk bout how they lost their whole families, how they tried to save their family members but to no avail.

right now im listenin to corfrinne may's cd in silent consolation to myself with regards to not being able to go listen to her at esplanade. darn ive been plannin it for so long.. bah.

its really amazin how fast this yr has been. suddenly im on the last day of the year that had me thrown in a rollercoaster of emotions. at the end of it all, i find myself holding on dearly to wad i believe in, n further away frm wad i decided that i wld dislike. and yet at the same time i found friends who have invaded my life in a way they never had. i had my share of wild fun, n my sombre moments too. had my fair share of tears, but i definitely laughed the hardest too. i reailse more than ever how blessed i am, n i really am thankful. i also know i must work hard so as nt to let my blessed soul go to waste.
i think of my future more than ever.
ive learnt how to deal with departures, because ppl dont stay with u all the time. but its ok as long as they've had a positive impact in ur life, bcoz tt impact stays on even after they're far away. although i prob would still cry, but ive learnt to look at it in a positive light. i just hope i dont cry too hard when my sis goes off.. hehs. if ur laughin at this hey ur evil.
ive learnt that im nt that invincible after all. im no longer who i used to be, even who i used to be wasnt that great anyway. i haf my fair share of failures n as always, it has humbled me.
i realise ive always had ppl 'lookin after' me all these while, been there for me when im down, help me with stuff, n i thank them for it.
i beileve my friendships have transcended to a level where we've gone beyond caring how she looks, whether she has spinach stuck in between her teeth, whether he jumps on a table n starts doing funny stuff, or whether she hugs a bolster to sleep everynight. i love my friends, i love my darlings, i love my limited scope of guy friends. ;)
i thank my parents for being so protective of me n giving me curfews (heh) n doing everythg to show that they really care.
and my sister for being so mean to me. well, sometimes. ;) i will nv forget that pinch that made that huge blue-black on my arm.

2005 will be a great yr.
to start it off, we shd all go watch 'one fine day'! i tink george clooney looks really gd in it... ;) n forget bout thsoe tutorials, will do it when sch starts.*winks

No comments: