Tuesday, December 07, 2004

i am snow white.

for a very long time i sat before my com, thinkin of what i want to write, or rather, how shd i go about talkin bout this.

lets just say im happy i talked to kiat n owen today on my way home. i really am! besides the fact that they were giving me crappy ideas on how to waste time durin carollin (idea no. 1: have carolin/standup comedy. get a crappy emcee to talk bout the songs to fill up long intervals. idea no.2:get a conveyor belt of conductors, n take ur time to change conductor after every song.) i think they just heightened my spirits bout carolin. i dont care if they're bluffing me.. actually i do but hey its the thot that counts!
they tried to bluff me that we were going to watch movie n i nearly stepped up the escalator. okay, i did, then i sorta ran down before it took me up. evil peoplee. n they kept feeding me with lies. after a while i got really confused. pfft.

just wrote an email to rach, just felt lk writin one. miss her. n rosh n nab.

hey okay. ive decided. im going to make toffee apples WITH GRACIA as xmas pres for choir peeps. n if u decide to visit me on xmas day pls let me noe ill make one for u too! i dont care if snow white died of a poisonous apple my toffee apple is gonna be deliciouss yumyum lick lips. get the idea? haha. u better be droolin..
i havent thot of writing xmas cards. usually im quite efficient about this, but this yr i dont haf the urge. im sorry my dearest friends.

popcorn in 12 flavours. sounds gd ;)
ohoh i took neoprints today. my eyes looked big muahah. must be the eyeliner whee eyeliner rox.

No comments: