Wednesday, September 10, 2003

tang yuan (isnt there a song somewhere.. mai tang yuan? ;D)

todays such a nice cold day. again. i made my dad go buy tang yuan so i could eat them ahhaha. yupp my dad is a nice guy.

actually. i wasnt too happy when i came home today. tink i was too frank n kinda made her unhappy. but at this pt of time, if she cant be serious bout the thgs tt she wan to get, den i really doubt shes gonna be anywhere near it. i mean, how can you live your life just laughing away like your life is one big joke? true i didnt make her happier after wad my tcher said, but then again, i tink i tok too much. shd just let her tink her own way. but then again, i'm her friend!! *grumbles*

so. i walked home frm the 31 bus stop outside eastpoint green. heyy for those who live in simei (or rather, who dont live in simei) it is quite far k? but it really felt great walkin home, wind blowing against your face n listenin to discman at top volume. ;D

ahaha. yesterday i was in my bedroom n i started dancing to power 98. n my sis joined me, though she didnt do much hahah. heyy. dancing is a gd way to destress!

so. nxt time u see me workin out in gym, it only means two thgs 1. i'm destressing 2. i need to lose weight

think i better get bck to my hist. rudy asked me whole lot of qns just now. hes really studyin v hard. hmm. haha he asked me to tell him my results. bleahh.

study!
to all my fellow sec 4s-- all the best. theres only on chance of doing it right, so make the best out of everythg. we can do it. ;D

No comments: