Friday, September 12, 2003

electric shock.

nab msged me in the morn bout her new blog. den i wondered. gosh she woke up so early to go online or smthg?? hmm. haha

my dad just bought this feet massagin thingy for my grandma (its her bdae tmr) so he bought one for my mum too. well. i just tried it. it kinda works through static electricity. n its horrible. u feel lk ur whole leg is crammin up. then it has differnt kind of shocks, n one tt feels lk its pokin at ur leg. well. how i noe so much? coz i tried it. i was screamin away for the first few mins, but later just accepted the fact tt its like tt. n hopefully (haha) can slim u down. well.. ive been kinda piggin out these few days, so. well u get the idea. ;D

went for voice today. wasnt as bad as the last few lessons, n she taped me singing. wasnt tt bad as i thought, n certainly boosted my morale.

well. ive been eating quite alot of gd stuff these days. there's curry chicken, fried chicken, nice lunches, mac's. n the afternoon snacks tt i make/buy for myself. ;D

haha. k. better go bck studyin bio.

No comments: