Friday, September 26, 2003

red cheeks.

ha my cheeks now are as red as.. tomato? thot it was some allergy, but doc said its heat rash. well. before tt he scared me by saying tt he thot it was some kidney failure thgy. gosh. it's a relief to know tt my red cheeks should go off in bout 24 hrs later. its getting better now. u shd see me when i reached home. n all i did was walk home in the sun. a 20 mins walk? haix. lousy me.

oh and haha. i'm shd be gg shoppin tmr ;D lalala.

oh n today rach asked me if i have been slpin enough. said can see my eye bags. haixx. haha. no i haven been slpin a lot at night. i'll get up v early n look arnd. then when my mum cums in to wake me up tt's when i'll feel v sleepy n want to go back to sleep haha. i slept a lot in the afternoons though. two hours lately n i wld have continued if i didnt have to do a bit of studying. dun ask me y i'm tellin everyone this.

haha i just spilled water over my keyboard. hope i dun get electric shock. i dun need wizzy hair to go with red cheeks.

i went home with evelynn today after school. kinda missed talkin to her.haha but definitely not during chinese lessons. ;X n during the lock-up time today we were playin five stones. haha i was stuck at the key stage for 2 pts while dawn was lk going on n on to six n seven pts?? blame my small hands :D

cant wait for deepavali. then i can go rosh's house n havoc muhahaha.

No comments: