Saturday, September 27, 2003

red.

ha my cheeks are still red. its not getting any better. but i still walked around taka n wisma today. tried on a few dresses, think i might get a black one :D saw one tt i really like but my mum didnt really like it. oh well. we'll see. i still have two months to choose.

i pierced my ears today! it hurt. but nt too bad. smthg lk injection, only tt u noe ur being 'beautified'. haha yesh i spent quite a lot on the earrings, its kinda much more den what rach spent *hee* but its nice! the pen mark on my ears smudged n i thot my ear had some infection or smthg. really gave me a scare. it was blue....

i just watched my parents' wedding video. gosh. its three hours n the whole thg just dragged on and on and on. but its funny to watch your parents when they were younger, n count the number of relatives who havent changed one bit. then i realised tt my mum's siblings n all are actually quite pretty or handsome. well. tt really explains a lot, doesnt it? ;D

my mum commented tt she once brought me to a chinese doc n he said i looked clever, coz my eyes sparkled. ;D then my mum added tt it don't now. so i'm tryin to widen my eyes everytime i talk to her *eyes big*haha

bought a book today. agatha christie's the murder of roger ackroyd. i love mysteries. but i dun really love books. gotta try to read more. my sis bought george orwell's book--nineteen eighty four. haha some bk with historical meaning. cold war i tink. nt too sure. hmm might read it after o's since cold war is VERy unlikely to cum out for o's. ;D

haix my cheeks are still red. i dun wanna walk arnd wisma on mon wif red cheeks. ;( red n green dun exactly go together. i might look lk sm christmas tree muhahah. hm hope not.

lalala. ;D

No comments: