Saturday, October 04, 2008

cant wait

for school to start;)

meanwhile ive been:

1. getting a new bed
from this:
to
tip: when you can fold your bed into half (ie like my old one) then you know its a really good call to change your bed. anddd you can get fabulous bedsheets from ikea!

2. trying to fix my com. had to reformat my computer because i had a virus/spyware/goodness knows what (thanks again shangjun!). so now everything is fine, but im running without office, jsut for the time being.

3. inspired to be hardworking by ding's (and hc's) notes. so i didnt wait for school to start and i crashed king's public international law lecture today. 9am lecture okay! really good.

4. meeting new people; something which i never thought id do as a third year.

5. freezing my ass off because my radiator isnt really working. london is so cold you cant imagine it was only summer a month back.

and of course i got my new ipod nano (aw shawnie) but i have no songs to add to it, cos i thought 'oh i dont download anw and all the songs are on my cds'. but now its pathetically bare and im quite sad. nvm, hmv having sale.

one more weekend, and school starts. about time!

No comments: