Sunday, October 19, 2008

before and after

before and after

okay you cant really see the gradiented cut of my 'after' shot (i tried my very best to photograph that in) but hey. cheryl is a damn good hairstylist (with lotsa patience, i think ma knows what a fussy girl i am with my haircuts) and the best thing is that she did it all with her nail scisscors. yes the tiny scisscors you cut your nails with. i kept asking her if her fingers are cramping and she said no.

so there! im bringing overseas student scrimping habits to a new level.

funny thing is how people dont notice that ive cut my hair though. its quite short now compared to what it was before! tan is the best. asked him whats different about me, and he stared at me for damn long before asking 'erm, something with the hair?'

rushing off to meet eddie now, after going out for three consecutive days (funny thing was i couldnt recall what exactly ive been doing at supper last night to shangjun) but hey its been fun not doing my readings, yet, which i will get to tonight. i will!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: