Friday, April 18, 2008

my secret admirer(s)

here's the confession letter, and since they're not online for me to strangle them, here it is. ;)

Dearest most-loved yunnie, tjy, jy, Jia Yun, (in that order of frequency!)

I think it’s time for me to finally say, my favorite yellow spark, how I really feel about you.

I never thought I could really love someone as much as I love you. We started out as friends just talking, you that obnoxious tkg girl, but over the last couple of months I've truly fallen for you the way you’ve fallen for Clooney — head over heels. You're not one to admit how you feel but I know somewhere in your heart you have feelings for me too because I know you would not have just wasted your time, over girltalk, dark chocs, pizza hut lunches, Friday dinners, 7-11 visits, shared secrets, bus rides and showers, for nothing.

I am sincerely sorry that I cannot be there with you to celebrate your twenty-first birthday, because of this distance that separates us; Toa Payoh + Tampines (or for now, Seattle) + Simei + Pasir Ris is a veryyy long way from you. The fact that we're a thousand miles apart is not a matter at all because you are always in my heart. But I want you to know that I miss seeing you around in 04s22, or in Singapore, for that matter, and I am, and will be, always thinking of you breaking my bed.

I cherish any thought of you, prize any memory of you that rises from the depths of my mind, and live for the day when our physical separation will no longer be; i.e. December of 2008

Until that moment arrives, I send to you across the miles, my tender love and my warm embrace, to keep YTT warm. J

Till we finally meet again,

Love now and always,

Your favourite teetees (:

2 comments:

(: said...

jiayun!

she remembers you breaking the bed.. HAHAHAHA.. i think that's quite funny (((((:

And yep. too much carrots cause you to turn orange. it's the carotene or something in it.. my sis's friend turned orange after eating a week of carrots and papayas! hahaha.

jiayun said...

jiejun!
!!! my mum said the same thing about papaya as well! omg. haha thank goodness i have friends to tell me such stuff. ;)