Friday, April 11, 2008

letter.

Dear Ashraf,

I don’t really know how to tell you this, but you’re a pervert. I think I realised it when your dwarf bit me in women’s clothing and pulled the toupee off my best friend.

I’m sure you’re middle-class enough to understand that there is no solution to this.

Im returning your love letters back to you, but I’m keeping the results of your blood sample.

You should also know that I was interviewed by the Times about a new life as a clone.

Fuck off now,
Jia Yun

ps. thanks to nab:) i did get a shock when i first read it (esp the ring part!)
pps. sorry ashraf:D

5 comments:

gcheow said...

what the...?! i can't believe u're using such words!!!

and... if u still haven't changed from your paedophilic ways, please avoid from going to my blog. haha.

oinkypig said...

i was so surprised to see you curse. i thought this person must have REALLY pissed u off. haha.

Ummu Durrah said...

HAHAHA ohmy goodness yunie u are giving some strange ideas to people. goodness u CURSED! haha :D

jiayun said...

hee. ;)

bra. said...

ROFL tjy u nub.