Thursday, April 17, 2008

go orange

two days ago i bought a pack of carrots, 2kg worth of all the orange fibre goodness, simply because it was only 99pence. and it tied in with my new diet- more vegetables in my foods! besides i love eating raw carrots, im quite a rabbit at that, and on the first day i easily ate like ten sticks- five for lunch, five for dinner.

THEN today cheryl had to tell me that eating too much carrots makes you turn orange (freaking oomphaloompa) i dont remember this but she thinks it was in greys, and anyway she really knew someone who turned orange from snacking on oranges and carrots.

i dont want to turn orange!!

so please, if you see me and you think i look orange, TELL ME. even if you have to point a finger at me and laugh.
in the meantime, im taking a break from carrots;(

No comments: