Wednesday, October 10, 2007

theres something in your eyes, makes me want to lose myself

feels like home by chantel kreviazuk
my second food- baked pasta! the weather today has been horrible; its been raining really heavily the whole day. so when i got home after my lectures i just felt like i wanna make something today. and since ive been looking at recipes online for baked pasta i decided to try my hand at it although ive already had my leftover fried rice for lunch. and look what turned out :) a delicious pan of baked cheesy pasta enough i reckon to feed 6 people;) but hey we're all hungry people here in london (except for may who eats one spoonful of porridge for lunch) so this should last us for er, two meals? ;)

went for allen & overy presentation after that and well im feeling the motivation to study and do well in my life. i think its really smart that they got our seniors to talk to us because as naeem said, we'll look at them and think 'hey that can be me' and yes i do think that way now so i studied abit when i got home. i dont think im going to turn into those overzealous people but i guess i shouldnt be laidback as well. i do wanna end up somewhere in my life. ;)

then of course i caught the second episode of greys on the all wonderful alluc.org. this episode was about addictions in life and moving on from there. it all sounds very familiar to me and really becoming the central theme in my life right now. not one day goes by where i dont think about what im going to do with my life;) that scene where christina went back to her apartment and all the wedding gifts had been cleared; i think i know how she feels. its that sense of longing and the sense of wanting to move on. it clashes, but somehow you feel both at the same time. its, all just very strange. ;)
and yes izzie still irritates the hell out of me. poor callie HELLO shes the suffering wife. bad george!

4 comments:

Ummu Durrah said...

honey that bowl of pasta sure looks damnnnn good! =) anyway havent seen an explosion of entries here before so I'm enjoying myself having a good read. (i am in an excruciatingly boring design class=() anyway dear hope ur doing fine and i will email u girls soon. and eh...IKEA SHOWROOM! hahaha =) is it cheaper there?

Unknown said...

hmmm. haha i've gotta confess. the photos of ur food look really good. hahaha. =) hmm but hey, i think at the rate u are going fitting even into ur chorale gown can forever stay as a memory and never a reality =P hahaha!!!

okok kidding. i hope u're exercising those calories away!

jiayun said...

gab: the only way im exercising those calories away are by wriggling my wrists writing notes during lectures;)

nabbie: HEY GIRL haha aw im glad i made your class less boring haha;) and no ikea isnt cheaper here nthg is! :Dbut you see the same stuff ;D

Anonymous said...

teehee. now you can cook for me when i'm over there (: cute room setup..