Friday, October 26, 2007

oui?


today's been quite an exciting day;) our toilet leaked early in the morning, and mind you it was practically raining from the ceiling so we had to call in the contractor and mayling is convinced its dirty sewage water leaking down but luckily for me i wasnt wear my specs so heck it i just went ahead and bathed and used the bathroom; i had an useless family law class (only cos we did an introductory thing again and so im one week ahead for my readings and class is two weeks behind lecture) ; went for my french interview and well i shd be doing level two french this year so please bless me with a smooth french tongue;) ; cheryl's coming over in a while to bake ginger bread man cookies (!!) ; and rosh is on her way now to londonl; and im going cardiff tmr.

and now i found the perfect ring in the universe after hours of senseless internet surfing ;) i got inspired by liyann's ring ;) isnt it the most adorable ring you've ever seen (beams!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyohhh! so cute the ring! haha i wanna get it for myself too :) i dunno why it's gold in your picture but they have one in white gold too :)

jiayun said...

haah i know i kinda like the gold one ;D was just about to email you to tell you to look at my blog:D seemed like the kind of thg you wld like. ;) miss you genia!

Anonymous said...

haha you know me well then! :) i miss you too dear girl!