Wednesday, July 11, 2007

life.?

this morning on my way to my job interview i was thinking about how i should end this blog because 'it just isnt turning out the way i had wanted it to be'. and then i missed my bus but i made it in time for my interview.

on my way back it was pouring heavily and i saw a man at the back of a truck hiding under an umbrella, which was obviously no match for the pouring rain. and i thought. i am lucky.

so i thought of something i said during my sec sch days when we had to give a presentation from national geog.
'count your blessings.'
and so i did.

1. i was safe and dry in the bus while others were in the rain
2. an ambulance zoomed past me with its loud sirens, and i knew i was lucky to be alive and well.
3. i got a job.
4. my mum got me shoes, and gave me a hug before i slept last night.
5. my pimples are pretty much gone, and im pretty sure im magazine cover material.
6. ill soon have a great bod to go with that pretty face cos my mum signed me up for unlimited amore classes.
7. i got to see my dear sister in australia.
8. i got to see cairns, one of the most beautiful places on earth i reckon.
9. i have too many clothes and shoes for my little body.

so what if i cant see him. life isnt that bad after all, right?
or am i kidding myself.

No comments: