Thursday, July 19, 2007

i dont wanna miss a thingg

was on my way home today on the mrt, and at kembangan i was looking out of the window and i saw this dad playing rugby with his two kids. and he obviously wasnt tackling his kids but they looked so ridiculously happy playing by themselves in the huge field, and i couldnt help but smile. and then corrinne may's 'journey' came on my ipod. and i thought, i made a choice.

so this blog is back, and because there are still many beautiful things in life that i want to write about, talk about and just rattle on.

and so work has been quite okay so far, and its really because everyone's so friendly. but i havent had the chance to really talk to any of them over lunch yet, and they JUST extended my working hours ;( and now with amore at night my schedule is quite packed. i kinda like my life this way. i think im still born to be a really hard worker. as much as i like disney channel it really doesnt keep me happy for long. although i still wanna watch 'jump in'. :)

okay so ppl please come book me for lunches and dinners because i'd be working until i almost have to go back. and im at happening clarke quay so theres no excuse not to come!
;)

No comments: