Thursday, April 12, 2007

;)

i knew i had my old photos somewhere- i scanned them in for my musical because they had wanted to use pics of two sisters;) wanted to show kiat me in my much younger days but i cldnt find it at first. then i did (after i finished studying what i set out to study okay so hey was during my free time :D) and well i picked a favourite picture.

look at how happy we looked. ;) and i loved those jellies! its my 3rd birthday.. you can even see my chinese name written on the cake. oh how i used to love those cakes with choc rice on the outside and lotsa cream and colour. im tacky, i know. our house looked so sparse compared to the amount of stuff i have now(which im almost embarrassed to say) but i guess this is the part where you say money really cant buy you happiness. ;)

2 comments:

Jia Hui said...

:)

we can't turn back time. but dearest sister i miss those days too.

i miss you loads. *hugs*

COME VISIT IN JULY!

Unknown said...

hello friend u haven't been updating... when are u coming back?? :)