Sunday, November 06, 2005

yayy

im going KL! ;)

hm its quite sad to see my family (okay my parents haha wad a small fam i have) packing up all the stuff in our hse and im unable to help bcos i have A's. i wld love to dig up all my treasures again and try to remember how my childhood was like all over again:) my mum showed me alot of stuff, lk colouring books and all haha. and i nearly forgot bout my treasure box. i have this big red box where i put the stuff tt i treasure inside.. but haha. its mostly paper cuttings :) and one box full of snoopy cards tt my frens n i used to collect back in pri sch.
i guess i am quite sad to leave simei. no more eastpoint n simei mrt. the latter being the only road i know!
but i cant wait to have my own yellow room hee. im shifting my yellow shelf there too( i painted the shelf myself,guess wad its yellow too!) ahha. ill be in my little heaven then.
haha GRACIA AND BING HERE I COMEE. ;)

ps. i dont mean im moving to kl. ahha.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you moving to????????????????????????????

you scared me for a moment. i though i was going to lose my darling JY! :(

jiayun said...

haha somewhere really near bedok reservoir. ;) and when are YOU coming back???

Kumrad said...

jiayun is going to live in bedok resevoir. not bad not bad very high class :)

RENDESVOUS AT 7-11 EH!!! heh ok dun pinch me

jiayun said...

loocassi!*PINCHES* stop it ah actually it was YOu who was having a rendevous dont think i dont know. ha.

Kumrad said...

?!?!?!?! wad rubbish. obviously u are trying to cover your tracks by making tracks for me if that makes any sense u rendesvous woman you