Thursday, November 03, 2005

who could ever love u more- celine dion

woke up this morning to a full stomach. i had maggi last nite at bout 11 i think. cooked one full packet just for myself *beams* was watching anime while eating. its super gross all the characters had extremely larger than life chests it was obscene. now i know why bock likes to watch anime. ha.
anw then i saw some music awards and whitney housten performed! i rem hearing bout her doing drugs and goin into rehab. well. she looked pretty haggard to me and her voice wasnt as big as i thought it wld be. but nevertheless it was still wonderful watching her sing. its amazing how they(singers) all do it.
and the reason why i still like celine dion (other than the fact that her CD was the first my sis bought(if u dont count bsb)) is bout her making the CD miracle after she had a child. its just such a true reflection of what she is as a person how can u not admire someone like that? ;) anw this is just a random thought that passed my mind when my itunes played her song.
i've shifted to my com room to study since the feng shui at my study room isnt gd (according to my parents it makes me sick cos of all the head hmm). and well it is cooler here. and my itunes belt out gd songs. so im not complaining :)
been memorising biology the whole day. i actually like memorising makes me feel smarter *beams again. ahha.
and i think my voice went one octave lower. again. bass 3 here i come.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

piang..not all anime liddat can. and anw..u can guess why the name's candieass. not candie-boobs or smtg. haha

Kumrad said...

i noe why u want to go bass eh. -snigger- coughmoocough. but very sorry we only accept people who can see scores. heh okok dun chomp me again :P

jiayun said...

bock: WHATTTT. blinkblink oh god obscene ppl leave my blog. haha.

looocassi: prehistoric alert huh. Grr.

Unknown said...

HOISS!!!! LUCAS SEAH!!!!

......

btw, she said bass THREE. i'm in bass ONE.

Anonymous said...

oh my. u watch HENTAI? hai...