Thursday, November 24, 2005

second last day in simei

i packed all my clothes already;) it filled six big bags and i still have one more drawer to go. woohoo. i think its scary when you try to pack your clothes and it just keeps filling up the bags. ive always thought i never had enough clothes, well, maybe i just need a change of wardrobe hee. my dad claims i have erm, a lot of shoes but haha he also! and my mum too. see its all in the genes.. actually i cant wait to go over to my own room and start putting up my stuff. im really thinkin of gettin plants. yay. i figured fishes are too troublesome and ive never liked terapins. (recalls mich's squirming racing terapin)
i didnt get to finish watching batman or justice league today. ;(
i actually have great plans for my hair *grins* but i shall not tell my mum yet since well, shes so busy and she wont be reading this anytime soon. sooo. hmm. crosses my fingers;)

listenin to love actually soundtrack just brings you into the christmas mood
"all you need is love. love is all you need"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha. i wanted to streak my fringe pink. how's that for a plan for my hair? Lols. :)

omg you're moving wooo. (: